Buy idebenone 350mg capsules online each bottle contains 60 capsules.
Idebenone is an antioxidant substance similar to Coenzyme Q10 but with even greater antioxidant potency, with benefits for cognitive health.
Each idebenone 350mg capsule is compounded for us in a registered compounding pharmacy.
- Protects the central nervous system in the case of ischaemic problems, ie, protects nerve cells from the effects of insufficient blood supply.
- Protects neurons from excitotoxicity caused by the presence of excessive levels of two excitatory neurotransmitters in the brain – glutamic acid or glutamate, and aspartic acid.
- Improves cholinergic activity which is involved in memory function and learning.
- Increases production of nerve growth factor which may stimulate cognitive capacity.
- In addition to these actions, idebenone may also offer certain advantages over coenzyme Q10 in that it can potentially withstand hypoxic situations, ie, it does not auto-oxidise in the absence of sufficient oxygen. Idebenone may therefore be a more potent and resistant alternative to coenzyme Q10.
- Like coenzyme Q10, idebenone has attracted scientific interest for its potential therapeutic applications. It is being investigated primarily as a possible treatment for certain types of myopathy, neuromuscular diseases characterised by degeneration of muscle cells or muscle fibres as they’re more commonly known.
- It may, in particular, help combat cell degeneration. Preliminary findings have been positive for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a severe form of myopathy. Further studies are underway to confirm these findings and pave the way for the development of myopathy treatments.
Uses For Idebenone 350mg
Idebenone is used for Alzheimer’s disease, liver disease, and heart disease; as well as a number of inherited disorders including Leber’s disease (an eye condition), mitochondrial encephalomyopathies (nerve and muscle disorders), and Friedreich’s ataxia (a nervous system disorder that worsens over time, producing gait and speech problems, and eventually leading toward heart disease and diabetes).
Idebenone is a potent antioxidant and inhibitor of lipid peroxidation which has been
shown to protect cell membranes and mitochondria from oxidative damage. Idebenone
also stimulates mitochondrial electron flux and cellular energy production by bypassing
the complex I defect and stimulating an alternative pathway through complex III.
How does it work?
Idebenone seems to have antioxidant activity, and appears to protect a wide variety of cells from oxidative damage.
Each Idebenone 350mg capsules should be administered with food because food increases the bioavailability of